The Soleimani murder: a pivotal event in the development of the NWO

“…Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it”.
— David Rockefeller, Memoirs, Random House, New York, 2002, page 405

There we have it from the horse’s mouth: there is a high-level secret cabal pursuing a new world order (NWO).

“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.”
— Franklin D. Roosevelt
In other words, the big events of our day have been planned, in order to pursue this NWO. And what could be bigger on the world stage today than the murder of the top military leader of Iran?
.
The Saker, in the first article below, provides an excellent discussion and analysis of the possible outcomes from this unprecedented and treacherous act of war, something I’d put in the category of terrorism. The Saker is not, however, taking into account the relevance of this event to the implementation of the NWO’s governance agenda. That’s what I want to talk about here.
.
The second article below describes the counter-productive (from US perspective) outrage that has exploded throughout Iran and Iraq as a result of the murder. Militias that formerly opposed one another, are now uniting in opposition to the US presence in Iraq. Clearly Russia and China are watching closely, with both outrage and fear of spiraling escalation on their minds. European leaders are not endorsing the murder, and are urging restraint, but they don’t seem to realize how close we are to escalation leading to nuclear war. As usual they are clueless.
.
And we are indeed on the brink. Iran will retaliate in some dramatic way, and the US will retaliate to that, and so on back and forth. The first time the US hits a target inside Iran, that will be a turning point, where we might see major missile attacks on US installations, or the sinking of a carrier, or attacks on Israel or Saudi Arabia. Iran has said prior to the recent murder that any attack on its soil would result in a wholesale and disproportionate response. And from there the escalation would surely go nuclear. The Saker’s closing words in his analysis are these:
As of right now (19:24 UTC) I still think that there is a roughly 80% chance of full scale war in the Middle-East and, again, will leave 20% of “unexpected events” (hopefully good ones).

Let me underscore once more: we are on the brink of possible nuclear war. This is more serious than the Cuban Missile Crisis. No shots were fired then, and both parties sought to avoid war. This time a blatant act of war has already been committed, and both sides are acting like they’re game for a battle.
.
Nothing this momentous could be happening unless it is part of the NWO agenda. The globalist cabal who control the US and who are pursuing the NWO project would not permit the US to stumble into a nuclear war unless such a war was part of the NWO plan. This leaves two possibilities:
1) Nuclear war is part of the plan, to reduce population and create a demand for one-world government – ‘to prevent future such wars’.
2) Putin is going to step in and avert the crisis at the very brink, as he did when the US and UK were on the brink of attacking Syria, after a red line had been allegedly crossed. Putin took responsibility for getting rid of Syria’s chemical-weapons stockpile, and the missiles were called off.

That Syria turnaround was the first time I know of that the US yielded leadership to Russia over a crisis hotspot, and it launched Putin into global prominence. Since then we’ve seen the emergence of multi-polarism in global affairs, as the influence of Russia and China has been growing, while the influence of the US has been declining.

.
If the NWO plan involves nuclear war, then that could have been pursued some time ago, under more favorable conditions for the US. The US could have used the Georgia crisis or the takeover of Crimea as excuses to enter hostilities with Russia, and that could have easily escalated all the way to nuclear, if that’s what they wanted. Instead we’ve been seeing the emergence of multi-polarism, and the deployment of increasingly potent weapons systems by Russia and China, eg. S-400 air defenses, and unstoppable hypersonic missiles.
.
My prediction is that we’ll see option 2 above, Putin dramatically averting war, perhaps after a further exchange or two between the US and Iran. This second crisis-preventing intervention will be a much more significant event than the the earlier one in Syria. After Iran’s initial retaliation, real red lines will have been crossed and responded to, a far more volatile situation, and one whose escalation could go far beyond what was threatened in Syria. This latter intervention could not just result a de-facto cessation of hostilities. There would need to be institutional changes of some kind, agreements at the level of treaties. The drama of the brink itself, plus the drama of a Putin-led intervention, would require the pursuit of some kind of systemic remedy to this kind of crisis.
.
In other words, the result will be a giant step toward a new system of world order. As this scenario unfolds, you saw it here first, and I’ve seen no one else show any sign of seeing such a thing coming.

rkm
___________________

Soleimani murder: what could happen next?

The Saker | January 3, 2020

First, a quick recap of the situation
We need to begin by quickly summarizing what just happened:
  1. General Soleimani was in Baghdad on an official visit to attend the funeral of the Iraqis murdered by the USA on the 29th
  2. The US has now officially claimed responsibility for this murder
  3. The Iranian Supreme Leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has officially declared that “However, a severe retaliation awaits the criminals who painted their corrupt hands with his and his martyred companions’ blood last night
The US paints itself – and Iran – into a corner
The Iranians simply had no other choice than to declare that there will be a retaliation. There are a few core problems with what happens next. Let’s look at them one by one:
___________________

US Military ‘Despised Across the Region’ as Iran, Iraq View Strikes as Acts of War
Sputnik – 04.01.2020

US President Donald Trump argued Friday that the killing of Qasem Soleimani, head of Iran’s Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps’ Quds Force, was to “stop a war” from breaking out. However, the governments of both Iraq and Iran regard the act as the opposite, and one analyst tells Sputnik that the US has actually united the Middle Eastern countries.

Share:

casino siteleri

mp3 indir

porno izle

fuck google fuck google fuck google fuck google