Currently cyberjournal has over 400 subscribers. I don’t know how many of those folks actually read the postings. I know in my case I subscribe to many sources, and often don’t open a posting if the headline doesn’t grab my attention.
There are only a handful of you who typically respond to postings. I appreciate those responses, but the rest of the 400 are a mystery to me. How likely are they to look at postings? Do they get something from them? Do they agree, disagree? What are their viewpoints? What are their concerns?
One of my main themes over the years has been ‘matrix vs. reality’ – the idea that mainstream reality is illusion & deception, a veil pulled over our eyes, to keep us from seeing the world as it really is. What is reality for you?
I’d be very grateful if you’d send me a few words, so I’d have a better understanding of who it is I’m trying to communicate with. Anything you say will be kept private. Even better, if you’re into sharing your thoughts, you can comment on this posting on the cyberjournal blog.
As regards my own views on ‘the world as it really is’, below is a list of items I’ve posted recently to the newslog blog.
Recent Posts on newslog
- Syria: Watching the Jordanian Border April 15, 2017
- Two similar chemical weapons atrocities, two entirely different reactions April 15, 2017
- TRUMP IS KICKING OFF WWIII & THE LEFT IS CHASING WINDMILLS April 15, 2017
- A quick look at U.S. military involvement in Africa April 15, 2017
- Preemptive US Strike on North Korea Imminent? April 14, 2017
- The US Missile Attack on a Syrian Airbase: The Most Dangerous Escalation in Syria by Fazal Rahman, Ph.D. April 14, 2017
- CrossTalk on Russia-US relations: Shattered Relations April 14, 2017
- Is That Armageddon Over The Horizon? April 14, 2017
- Professor Stephen Cohen – the last voice of reason in a world gone mad? April 14, 2017
- Russia Warns Against US Interference in Venezuela, Calls for Dialogue April 14, 2017
- Arthur D Robbins: a six-part series on the nation state April 13, 2017
- An alternative perspective on climate change April 13, 2017
- White House claims on Syria chemical attack ‘obviously false’ – Prof. Theodor Postol of MIT April 13, 2017
- TRUMP: “GUILTY” HILLARY WAS “SAVED” BY FBI HEAD April 13, 2017
- CONFIRMED: US sharply cuts air operations in Syria fearing Russian missiles April 13, 2017
- Proven US Alliance Lying Over Chemical Weapons Attack April 12, 2017